Southern New Hampshire Health
Full-time with full benefits, 40 hours weekly and Per diem opportunities
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED TECHS!
Our Radiologic Technologists perform all aspects of Diagnostic Radiology by producing high quality images and providing compassion and comfort to all patients.
- Completion of two years of Radiology Technology training in an AMA approved school to meet the requirements for registry by the ARRT or equivalent training.
- ARRT(R) certification required or acquired within one year of hire date.NH Medical Technologist.
- Registration required (unless other current NH state license is held).
- One to two years of Radiology experience.
- Able to work with computers and perform data entry.
We Are Looking for Individuals Who:
- Are energetic and dependable team players
- Enjoy interacting with the public daily
- Are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service daily
A Few Reasons Why You May Love This Job:
- You’ll be playing a vital supporting role to keep the hospital running smoothly
- Opportunities for personal and professional development along with a strong workplace culture
- Flexible schedules and advancement opportunities with GREAT benefits available!
Insurance Coverage for You and Your Family
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Building your Retirement & Financial Assistance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fidelity One on One retirement assistance
- Retirement Planning Seminars
Developing Work-Life Balance
- Earned Time
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Fitness Center at our West Campus
- Wellness Workshops
- IS and Leadership Training Classes
- Employee referral bonus
Onsite Convenient Offerings
- Gift Shop
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services. We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.