Southern New Hampshire Health
Full-time with full benefits, 40 hours weekly
As a member of the Emergency Services team, the patient transporter provides a safe and therapeutic environment for patients. The Patient Transporter assists the clinical staff by transporting patients into, around, and out of the health care organization. The transporter works under the supervision and direction of the Registered Nurse and is accountable to the Unit Director of Emergency Services.
- Recent personal care provider experience preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of illness.
- Ability to achieve the following competencies:
- Recognition of change in patient’s physical condition or behavior
- De-escalation techniques
- Patient monitoring and safety check
- Assistance with activities of daily living.
We Are Looking for Individuals Who:
- Are energetic and dependable team players;
- Enjoy interacting with the public daily;
- Are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service daily.
A Few Reasons Why You May Love These Jobs:
- You’ll be playing a vital supporting role to keep the hospital running smoothly;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development along with a strong workplace culture;
- Flexible schedules and advancement opportunities with GREAT benefits available!
Insurance Coverage for You and Your Family
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Building your Retirement & Financial Assistance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fidelity One on One retirement assistance
- Retirement Planning Seminars
Developing Work-Life Balance
- Earned Time
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Fitness Center at our West Campus
- Wellness Workshops
- IS and Leadership Training Classes
- Employee referral bonus
Onsite Convenient Offerings
- Gift Shop
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services. We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.