Patient Accounts Representatives
Full-time, Monday- Friday, 8am-4:30pm
The Patient Accounts Representative processes, edits, and completes daily outgoing billing
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience with UB04/1500R/837/835 formats and standards.
- Excellent computer skills including Windows, Excel, and Internet experience.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Organized math skills.
- Organized and multi-task skills.
Patient Registration Representatives
Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem and Weekend Shifts Available!
The Patient Registration Rep arrives walk in patients for the Emergency Department and preforms bedside registration. This position is responsible for proper insurance allocation and collects patient demographics along with appropriate signatures. Assists patients with financial information plus accept and processes copays. Follows Emergency Room Visitor policy protocol.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1year related experience required.
- Healthcare / customer service experience required
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Knowledgeable in insurance /managed care policy and procedure preferred
- Able to collect Emergency Department copayments and initiate cash posting.
- Ability to function in a high-stress, multi-task environment.
- Able to operate multi telephone lines.
- Able to maintain composure in crisis situations pertaining to Emergency room.
- Perform all responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Take initiative with problem resolution.
Accounts Receivable Billing Specialists
Full-time, Monday- Friday, 8am-4:30pm
The Accounts receivable representative is responsible for following up directly with commercial and governmental payers to resolve billing issues and secure appropriate reimbursement in a timely manner. This individual identifies and analyzes denials and payment variances and enacts corrective measures as needed to effectively communicate and resolve payer errors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience professional billing.
- Familiarity with Coding procedures. Knowledge of ICD-10 and Current Procedural Terminology.
- Familiarity with common Windows based office software applications.
- Proficient in CMS guidelines.
- Knowledge of claims review and analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills.
Insurance Coverage for You and Your Family
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Building your Retirement & Financial Assistance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fidelity One on One retirement assistance
- Retirement Planning Seminars
Developing Work-Life Balance
- Earned Time
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Fitness Center at our West Campus
- Wellness Workshops
- IS and Leadership Training Classes
- Employee referral bonus
Onsite Convenient Offerings
- Gift Shop
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services. We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.