The Medical Assistant will be responsible for providing professional care to patients under the direct supervision of a provider and Practice Manager.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program or equivalent experience of 3 years as a
- Medical Assistant. Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- Experience in public contact job, preferably in healthcare setting.
- One year of experience in a medical practice or healthcare setting preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office workflow.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software applications.
- Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality methods.
- Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as may be required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
Benefits for Eligible Employees:
Insurance Coverage for You and Your Family
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Building your Retirement & Financial Assistance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fidelity One on One retirement assistance
- Retirement Planning Seminars
Developing Work-Life Balance
- Earned Time
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Fitness Center at our West Campus
- Wellness Workshops
- IS and Leadership Training Classes
- Employee referral bonus
Onsite Convenient Offerings
- Gift Shop
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services. We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.