Generous Sign-On Bonuses now being offered for those hired into full-time roles through July 30th! Don’t miss out. Apply today!
The LNA functions as an integral member of the care delivery team by providing direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a RN and within the scope of practice of a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA). Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, emotional support and performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of an RN.
- Current New Hampshire LNA licensure.
- Basic medical terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Southern New Hampshire Health we are pleased to offer our employees:
- Competitive salary and benefits packages
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Live and online continuing education and wellness programs
Benefits for Eligible Employees:
Insurance Coverage for You and Your Family
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Building your Retirement & Financial Assistance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Fidelity One on One retirement assistance
- Retirement Planning Seminars
Developing Work-Life Balance
- Earned Time
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Auto / Home Insurance
- Fitness Center at our West Campus
- Wellness Workshops
- IS and Leadership Training Classes
- Employee referral bonus
Onsite Convenient Offerings
- Gift Shop
- Cafeteria and Coffee Shop
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services. We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.