Department: Human Resources – MC
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
Responsible for the recruitment for all positions, excluding physicians, within designated client base. Responsible for screening, interviewing, referring applicants and onboarding of new hires.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates job postings and advertisement material for approved requisitions.
- Attends and organizes open house events/job fairs as needed.
- Uses a variety of sourcing techniques, network resources and innovative talent acquisition strategies to identify high performing candidates (both internal and external) to fill approved requisitions while building pipelines for projected/anticipated openings.
- Performs all recruiting activities: screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Engages and partners with hiring managers on interviewing process and final candidate selection.
- Prepares and extends offers of employment in conjunction with, or on behalf of hiring managers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of recruitment experience required.
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.