Ambulatory Surgical Center
Department: Ambulatory Surgical Center
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: M-F Variable, No Call, No Nights, No Weekends
Up to $7,500 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Positions
The Surgery Center of Greater Nashua is a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgical Center operating Monday through Friday, serving the greater Nashua community. Staff are employed by Southern New Hampshire Health.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
A Surgical Technologist (ST), under the supervision of the RN, will prepare supplies, equipment and instrumentation for each surgery performed. The ST will assist the physician with the maintenance of the sterile field and all sterile supplies for each surgery. The ST will assist the Materials Manager in the maintenance of the supply inventory. He/she will be responsible for the decontamination and assistance with reprocessing of surgical instrumentation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology
- Certified as a Surgical Technologist or committed to obtaining certification within six months of hire.
- Current BLS certification.
- NH Medical Technologist Registration required (unless other current NH state license is held).
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience post-graduation.
With open communication from all levels and transparency and visibility from our leadership teams, our nurses are empowered to make decisions to promote patient comfort, enhance safety, and improve care, where every nurse has a voice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.