Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Clinical Education – Nashua NH
Schedule: Per diem
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You’ll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Student Nurse Associate (SNA) works under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) to enhance the development and acquisition of nursing knowledge and skills. The SNA provides patient care and assists the RN in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care to selected patients.
* Current enrollment in an accredited baccalaureate nursing program
* GPA of 3.0 or greater, evidenced by provision of sealed transcript
* NH Medical Technician Registration (unless other current NH state license is held)
* Successful completion of nursing fundamentals course
* Completion of at least one clinical rotation
* Knowledge of nursing fundamental skills and procedures evidences by final grade of B or higher
* Fundamental skills lab final grade of B or higher
* Current basic life (BLS) support certification (AHA)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.