Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Pulmonary – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Under the supervision of the Practice Manager, supports day-to-day operations of a medical practice. Performs front desk functions, including medical reception where needed.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Two years experience in an office/customer service setting. Medical office or
healthcare experience preferred.
· Familiar with reception tasks and expectations.
· Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance requirements, and procedures desired.
· Knowledge of end-of-day balancing and deposit logs.
· Skilled in tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Strong leadership skills; ability to guide others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.