Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Pediatric Speech
Schedule: PER DIEM
Hours: Monday thru Friday afternoon
** $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
Per Diem position.
Hours: Monday-Friday afternoons
Come join a department with amazing Patient satisfaction scores! Rewarding work helping patients better their lives. Promote a strong professional collaborative team environment! Highly encourage career advancement.
See what else SNHH has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
Provides speech language pathology services to pediatric patients
- Sufficient dexterity and psychomotor skills to operate common equipment as needed.
- Physical and emotional ability to respond rationally to emergency patient care needs, e.g., initiate evacuation procedures.
- Visual, auditory and communication capabilities sufficient to read information and respond to written and auditory input.
- Cognitive ability to observe, perform, interpret, and analyze evaluations and treatments as they relate to patient care.
- Graduate of accredited school of speech and language pathology.
- Current (or pending) licensure in speech and language pathology in the State of New Hampshire.
- Must hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by ASHA (CCC-SLP).
- Modified Barium Swallow and/or Feeding for pediatric experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.