Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Inpatient Speech Therapy
Schedule: PER DIEM
Hours: 7 Day Coverage- Variable
**$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
Come join a department with amazing Patient satisfaction scores! Rewarding work helping patients better their lives. Promote a strong professional collaborative team environment! Highly encourage career advancement.
See what else SNHH has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay; Evening and Weekend shift differentials
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
Provides speech language pathology services to adult inpatients.
- Sufficient dexterity and psychomotor skills to operate common equipment as needed.
- Physical and emotional ability to respond rationally to emergency patient care needs, e.g., initiate evacuation procedures.
- Visual, auditory and communication capabilities sufficient to read information and respond to written and auditory input.
- Cognitive ability to observe, perform, interpret, and analyze evaluations and treatments as they relate to patient care.
- Graduate of accredited school of speech and language pathology.
- Current (or pending) licensure in speech and language pathology in the State of New Hampshire.
- Must hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by ASHA (CCC-SLP).
- Modified Barium Swallow experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”