Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Downtown Nashua Rehab (17 Prospect Street)
Schedule: Part time 1-29 hours
Hours: Monday- Friday varied
Who We Are:
In our Rehab Services department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our therapists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Provides Secretarial and Therapy-Aide support to the Rehabilitative Department. Schedule’s and registers patients, completes and files follow up paperwork and processes insurance information. Maintains patient files.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule’s patients and prepares a complete patient chart
- Registers and completes paperwork for new patients
- Processes insurance information for new patients
- Processes patient billing and transfer of payments
- Provides other departmental support.
- Schedule’s meetings
- Enters time off requests.
- Sends notifications to therapist of changes in schedules
- Contact’s patients directly to reschedule when needed
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology required
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.