Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Nashua O/P Physical Therapy
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: Monday- Friday varied
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Provides Secretarial and Therapy-Aide support to the Rehabilitation Department. Schedules and registers patients, completes and files follow up paperwork and processes insurance information. Maintains patient files.
· High school diploma or GED or equivalent required.
· 1-2 years of related experience preferred.
· Understanding of medical terminology.
· Possess time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication and basic
· Able to manage time and priorities effective; working in a demanding, stressful
environment with sufficient concentration to complete duties even with interruptions
· Professional in conduct, appearance and communication.
· Demonstrated competency in customer service.
· Ability to maintain professional relationships; demonstrate professional appearance and attitude.
· Sufficient strength, mobility, visual and auditory acuity to ably guard and potentially support patients while ambulating and exercising.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.