Foundation Medical Partners
Department: S. NH Weight Management
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Monday- Friday
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
Responsible for coordinating provider, clinic, nutrition, and clinical trial schedules for the Practice as well as interfacing with multiple departments to ensure that all patient office, testing, and procedures are scheduled and all appropriate functions that accompany the procedures are completed.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Prior customer service experience. Prior experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
· Skill intact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
· Excellent communication, customer service, and basic computer skills required.
· Ability to plan, prioritize and complete delegated tasks.
· Ability to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.