Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Hematology/Oncology – Nashua NH
Schedule: Per diem
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
The team at Foundation Hematology/Oncology combines compassion with expertise in delivering the highest level of care in a supportive environment. We work with our world renowned team of Mass General affiliated physicians while partnering with other specialists to provide a personalized treatment plan for our patients. We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
The Oncology Registered Nurse provides holistic patient care to high risk, complex acutely and chronically ill oncology and hematology patients in the outpatient setting.
· Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution. Bachelor
of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution.
· Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license. Able to obtain ONCC
Oncology (OCN) within 12-16 months of hire preferred.
· Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training. Must maintain and/or obtain ONS
Chemotherapy/Biotherapy card within 6 months of employment.
· 1-2 years of professional nursing experience. Inpatient or outpatient oncology experience preferred.
· Basic knowledge of cancer treatment modalities and nursing management of the Oncology/Hematology patient.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software applications.
· Basic knowledge of nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to
· Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home.
· Experience in establishing and maintaining peripheral and central venous access devices
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow. Caring, sympathetic,
responsible and detail oriented.
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and react calmly in emergency and/or stressful
situations. Requires emotional stability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.