Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Respiratory Care
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: 20 hours per week 3:00pm-11:00pm
*** $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS ***
A great opportunity awaits a motivated Respiratory Therapist here at Southern NH Health in Nashua NH.
The Respiratory Therapist will provide excellent customer service and product information, solutions and relevant details to patients and providers. Most importantly, this position provides above and beyond communication with our patients so that they feel heard, understood, valued, and more connected with Southern NH Health. Key responsibilities for creating a positive, patient-centric environment include:
What We Have to Offer/ The Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, & Vision for full-time and part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Generous Earn Time accrual
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
& so much more
- Part Time- 20 hours per week
- Shift: Evenings
- One year experience acute care setting preferred
- Requires satisfactory completion of an approved AMA Respiratory Practitioner program
- Completes all major competency verifications on a yearly basis.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist credential.
- Current NH State RCP license.
- Current CPR certification