Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Respiratory Care
Schedule: Full Time
Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time positions.
Who We Are:
In our Respiratory Care department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our therapists to provide the best care possible.
Southern New Hampshire Health, a leading healthcare institution in Nashua, New Hampshire, is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care with a commitment to compassion, innovation, and excellence. Our medical professionals work collaboratively to deliver the highest quality of healthcare services to our community.
About the Job:
Performs all aspects of respiratory care within practice guidelines and approved hospital policy and procedures.
What You’ll Do:
- Performance of respiratory therapy orders throughout the hospital
- Drawing of arterial blood gases, analyzing ABGs and cord/venous/capillary samples
- Management of life support ventilators and BiPAP/CPAP
- Respond to Codes/Emergencies for airway management
Who You Are:
- Requires satisfactory completion of an approved AMA Respiratory Practitioner program required.
- Completes all major competency verifications on a yearly basis required.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist credential required.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS certifications preferred.
- Current NH State RCP license required
- CPR certification required.
- 1 year experience acute care setting preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.