Foundation Medical Partners
Department: SNH Diabetes and Endocrinology – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
The team at Southern New Hampshire Diabetes and Endocrinology is dedicated to helping our patients manager their health so that they can live a full, active life. We work with our patients to develop a customized treatment plan. We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Resource Nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of providers and Practice Manager. The resource nurse additionally collaborates with the Practice Manager to provide clinical leadership to clinical staff within the practice; promoting evidence-based nursing practice, quality of care, patient safety and satisfaction.
· Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution preferred.
· Certification in Ambulatory Care nursing preferred. Previous experience in
ambulatory care setting preferred.
· Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
· Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
· One year professional nursing experience.
· Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to specialty.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.