Southern New Hampshire Health
Department: Ambulatory Surgical Center
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 6:30a-3:00p, 40 hours/week
About The Ambulatory Surgical Center:
The Surgery Center of Greater Nashua is a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgical Center operating Monday through Friday, serving the greater Nashua community. Staff are employed by Southern New Hampshire Health.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
The Resource Nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of providers and Ambulatory Surgical Center Director in collaboration with surgeons and Surgical Services Leadership Team. The resource nurse additionally collaborates with the Unit Director to provide clinical leadership to clinical staff within the practice; promoting evidence-based nursing practice, quality of care, patient safety and satisfaction.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution
- Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- One year professional nursing experience
- Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality methods.
- Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
- Caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as requested by manager.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
About Southern New Hampshire Health:
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.