Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Immediate Care – Pelham NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: M-F 9-7 Weekends 9-6
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Resource Nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of providers and Practice Manager. The resource nurse additionally collaborates with the Practice Manager to provide clinical leadership to clinical staff within the practice; promoting evidence-based nursing practice, quality of care, patient safety and satisfaction.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution
- Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- One year professional nursing experience
- Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality methods.
- Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
- Caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as requested by manager.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.