Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Family Practice of Merrimack – Merrimack NH
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Family Practice of Merrimack
Family Practice of Merrimack is a patient-centric practice catering to improving the health of individuals and families in the communities served. We take pride in the medical care we provide with emphasis on treating each patient with what we feel is a partnered approach working with the patient to take care of their healthcare needs together. We are a team of committed professionals catering to making excellent patient care our top priority. We function extremely well as a team, focused on respect and partnership in assisting one another through the day-to-day. Our team is highly motivated, and we seek the same when recruiting for any open positions. We enjoy coming to work as we love the work we do and the satisfaction we receive from our patient surveys. We have fun because we choose to make it a great place to work surrounding ourselves with positivity and a sense that we can accomplish great things by working together.
The Resource Nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of providers and the Practice Manager. The resource nurse additionally collaborates with the Practice Manager to provide clinical leadership to clinical staff within the practice; promoting evidence-based nursing practice, quality of care, patient safety, and satisfaction.
*Sign-On Bonus Eligible: $10,000*
Flexible Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8 AM- 5 PM
Day-to-day duties of the resource nurse include working in a relationship with the practice manager to ensure the operations, staffing schedules, and concerns are running smoothly offering assistance when needed. The resource nurse acts as a role model and mentor for other clinical support staff and ensures that all privacy and care requirements are maintained by all who serve our patients. The resource nurse acts as a liaison between clinical support staff and other members of the team utilizing exceptional communication and leadership skills. Resource nurse will be involved in the budget process working closely with the practice manager.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution
- Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- One year of professional nursing experience
- Skilled in the appropriate use of standard precautions, a safe workplace, and confidentiality methods.
- Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
- Caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as requested by the manager.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.