Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Clinical Trials
Schedule: PER DIEM
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The clinical trials nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients enrolled in clinical trials under the supervision of providers and Practice Manager; in accordance with Federal regulations (Good Clinical Practice (GCP), FDA, OHRP and HIPAA) SNHH policies and procedures, and sponsoring agency policies.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
· Licensed Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
· Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
· One year professional nursing experience preferred.
· Previous experience in ambulatory care setting.
· Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to specialty.
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software application.
· Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality methods.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.