Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: Wednesday 9:00-5 and per diem
Who We Are:
In our Rehab Services department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our therapists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Provides Therapy-Aide support to the Rehabilitative Department by cleaning and maintaining equipment and treatment areas and performing administrative support duties.
What You’ll Do:
- Works with staff to assist with and improve patient care. Sets up treatment rooms.
- Coordinates Patient Mobility Program. Responsible for maintaining statistics for patient mobility program.
- Utilizes health system electronic medical record effectively.
- Cleans all treatment areas according to policy. Includes proper handling of soiled linen, disposal of waste, cleaning of room and mats/tables according to established cleaning policies.
- Maintains linen inventory. Includes accepting, folding, and distributing clean linen, collecting, and preparing soiled linen for pick-up.
Who You Are:
- LNA or other Healthcare Education preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR Certification preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology required.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.