Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: PER DIEM
Hours: Wednesday 9:00-5:00
Provides Therapy-Aide support to the Rehabilitative Department by cleaning and maintaining equipment and treatment areas and performing administrative support duties.
- Cleans all treatment areas according to policy. Includes proper handling of soiled linen, disposal of waste, cleaning of room and mats/tables according to established cleaning policies.
- Maintains linen inventory. Includes accepting, folding and distributing clean linen, collecting and preparing soiled linen for pick-up.
- Maintains clinical equipment to ensure cleanliness and integrity of units and inspects equipment for safety. Maintains inventory.
- Adheres and maintains practices of infection control.
- Follows standard treatment protocols and guidelines for the safe treatment of patients.
- Works with staff to assist with and improve patient care. Sets up treatment rooms.
- Follows guidelines for Mobility Program ensuring safety of patients by communicating with PT and nursing using appropriate ambulatory device and recording SpO2 when indicated.
- Coordinates Patient Mobility Program. Responsible for maintaining statistics for patient mobility program.
- Utilizes health system electronic medical record effectively.
- Responsible for Inpatient charges.
- Coordinates daily schedule and delivers to nursing units
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- LNA or other Healthcare Education preferred