Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Part Time
Hours: Wednesday 9:00-5 and per diem
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
Reports to the Clinical Manager or Office Manager based on location. Provides Secretarial and Therapy-Aide support to the Rehabilitative Department. Schedules and registers patients, completes and files follow up paperwork and processes insurance information. Maintains patient files.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Understanding of medical terminology
· Possesses time management skills. Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
· Able to work in demanding, stressful environment with sufficient concentration to complete duties even with interruptions and distractions.
· Professional in conduct, appearance and communication.
· Demonstrated competency in customer service.
· Demonstrated competency in essential job skills.
· Awareness of own capabilities and limitations.
· Ability to maintain professional relationships.
· Demonstrates professional appearance and attitude.
· Sufficient strength, mobility, visual and auditory acuity to ably guard and potentially support patients while ambulating and exercising.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.