Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: M-F 8a-430p
$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Registered Vascular Technologist
Who We Are:
Our Ultrasound department is committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art department is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our employees to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Performs all aspects of Vascular Ultrasound by producing high quality images and providing compassion and comfort to all patients.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs all Vascular Ultrasound exams according to department protocols
- Inspects all images performed for quality and proper documentation. Presents completed images to Radiologist for interpretation and consults on pathology of exams when appropriate.
- Review’s patient medical information and reconciles physician requests with exams ordered
- Demonstrates proficiency with computer systems such as RIS and PACS
Who You Are:
- Completion of Vascular training in an AMA approved school to meet the requirements for registry by the ARDMS or equivalent training required.
- RVT certification or acquired within 1 year from hire date required.
- State of NH Board of Medical Imaging Licensure
- One to two years of vascular Ultrasound experience
Why You’ll Love Us:
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.