Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: House Support
Schedule: 7:00pm – 7:30am, EOW
Hours: 7pm to 7:30am
Looking for something new everyday? You can enjoy the flexibility to float between different units by joining Medical/Surgical/Telemetry Float Pool.
The House Support Registered Nurse provides comprehensive and compassionate care to adolescent and adult patients with a variety of medical and surgical diagnoses including cardiac patients, patients with high risk health problems, and general post-operative care.
· Current NH licensure as a Registered Nurse
· Baccalaureate in nursing and/or Board certification strongly preferred
· Completion of BSN or higher nursing degree by 2020
· Recent nursing experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to achieve the following competencies:
· Basic Life Support
· Intravenous Therapy
· Central Line Management
· Basic Rhythm Interpretation/Telemetry Monitoring
· Management of Critical Care Medications and Infusions
· Care of the patient with commonly encountered medical conditions
· General care of the oncology patient
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, A MAGNET designated facility, has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
See some of the wonderful moments here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.