Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: 4 East – Med/Surg Telemetry
Schedule: 11:00pm – 7:30am
Hours: 11:00p-7:30a, every other weekend, 24 hours/week
PART TIME | 11:00p-7:30a | 24 hours/week
REGISTERED NURSE – MED/SURG TELEMETRY 4 EAST
Who We Are:
4 East is a 31-bed adult med/surg telemetry unit serving a patient population of cardiac, catherization recovery, stroke, pulmonary embolism, diabetic and endocrine disorders, neurological and renal disorders.
About the Job:
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, the 4 East Registered Nurse provides comprehensive and compassionate nursing care to adolescent and adult patients with a variety of medical and surgical diagnoses with a specialization in cardiac patients, cardiac invasive procedures and telemetry monitoring. The registered nurse successfully completes a competency based orientation program to become proficient in serving the 4 East patient population.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess and implements priority-based nursing care and establish goals to meet the patient’s needs.
- Integrate patient values, best practice, and evidence into patient care.
- Engage patients and/or families in the care delivery.
- Function competently within own scope of practice.
- Utilize a communication style/practice to meet the needs of the team and/or the situation.
Who You Are:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of NH
- Ability to achieve the following competencies:
- Within 30 days: Basic Life Support
- Within 90 days: Intravenous Therapy, Central Line Management
- Within 180 days: Basic Rhythm Interpretation/Telemetry Monitoring
- Within one (1) year: Management of Critical Care Medications and Infusions, Care of the Post-Vascular Access Patient, Peritoneal Dialysis
- Within 18 months: ·Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Southern NH Medical Center is a 4-time Magnet designated hospital
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid training courses for continued career progression
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.