Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Immediate Care – West Campus – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Hours: 8am-8pm varied weekdays and one weekend per month
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
The Immediate Care Team provides a quick, walk-in option to our patients for those injuries and illnesses that are unpredictable. We treat patients of all ages for non-life-threatening conditions. We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Assist provider as necessary; room patients, take vitals, triage patients, call in scripts and other associated responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license. Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution. Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current NH or compact state license. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- One year professional nursing experience preferred. Previous experience in ambulatory and preferably oncology setting.
- Experience with use of medical equipment required: Stethoscope, scales and blood
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to specialty.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and procedures related to assigned specialty.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.