Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Part Time
Registered Nurse- ICU
Who We Are:
11-bed adult medical surgical intensive care unit serving a patient population of trauma, respiratory, surgical, neuro, sepsis, ARDS, CRRT and IABP.
About the Job:
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, the ICU Registered Nurse utilizes advanced skills to care for patients aged 1 year through adulthood who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems. The registered nurse successfully completes a competency based orientation program to become proficient in serving the ICU patient population.
What You’ll Do:
- Delivers nursing care by utilizing a patient-centered approach incorporating the Professional Practice Model.
- Provides patient-centered care through teamwork and collaboration to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Integrates best practices and current evidence-based practices for delivery of optimal health care.
- Utilizes data to improve quality and safety.
- Incorporates informatics and technology to communicate, manage information, mitigate errors, and support decision making.
Who You Are:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with AND
- Registered Nurse licensed in NH or compact state
- Ability to achieve the following competencies
- Within 30 Days: Basic Life Support
- Within 90 Days: Intravenous Therapy, Mechanical Ventilation
- Within 180 Days: Procedural Sedation & Analgesia, Basic Rhythm Interpretation, Management of Critical Care Meds and Infusions, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Telestroke
- Within 1 year: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Within 2 years: Rapid Response Team Responder
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short-term, long-term disability, life & pet insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement savings plans
- Continuous earned time accrual
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.