Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: House Support
Schedule: PER DIEM
Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time Positions
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Are you looking to grow your career while looking for the best fit for your skills? At Southern NH Medical Center, we offer career development for not only seasoned healthcare workers but for those who are also looking to get their first step into healthcare.
See what else SNHMC has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
As a member of the Patient Care Services team, the Float Pool Registered Nurse provides comprehensive and compassionate nursing care to patients with a variety of diagnoses. The registered nurse successfully completes a competency-based orientation program to maintain competencies in serving multiple diverse patient populations.
As a nurse at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center (SNHMC), you have many options to practice throughout our 188-bed acute care facility. Our state-of-the-art units provide a wide array of equipment and patient acuity depending on your professional interests, certifications, and experience level.
- ADN required. BSN is required within 10 years.
- Current NH licensure as an RN is required. Board Certified in a specialty preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience required. Recent nursing experience in at least 3 clinical areas (Med/Surg, Telemetry, Critical Care (ICU and/or ED), Perioperative, maternal Child health, or Behavioral Health preferred.
With open communication from all levels and transparency and visibility from our leadership teams, our nurses are empowered to make decisions to promote patient comfort, enhance safety, and improve care, where every nurse has a voice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.