Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Medicine Pediatrics of Nashua – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
Caring for children at Medicine Pediatrics of Nashua is our team's profession and passion. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive health care in a friendly environment to keep our patients healthy and happy. We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Join us for a hiring event!
Tuesday November 12th from 9 to 11am
Wednesday, November 13th from 2 to 4pm
Human Resources office located at 268 Main St, Nashua.
On the spot interviews provided for qualified candidates.
The registered nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of providers and Practice Manager.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
· Registered nurse with current NH state license.
· Certification in Health Coaching or Case Management experience preferred.
· Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
· Minimum two to three years as a full-time Registered Nurse in an acute, ambulatory
or long term care setting.
· Knowledge of advanced nursing principles.
· Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home processes and care coordination of
· Knowledge of EMR, Soarian and the Care Manager application.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.