Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Pediatrics – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Foundation Pediatrics, caring for children is our team’s profession and passion. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive health care in a friendly environment to keep our patients healthy and happy. We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of providers and Practice Manager.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution. Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution or enrollment in an accredited RN to to BSN program preferred.
- Registered nurse with current NH state license.
- Current BLS/CPR training.
- Certification in Ambulatory Care Nursing (RN-BD), CCTM, or relevant clinical specialty, Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) certification completion preferred.
- At least 2 years of professional nursing experience within a clinical specialty area. 1 year professional Ambulatory Care nursing experience preferred. Previous experience in case management, population health, or public health nursing preferred.
- Clinical expertise in Ambulatory Care Nursing and/or relevant clinical specialty, including telephone triage. Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home preferred. Knowledge of case management across the healthcare continuum preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of applied pathophysiology, pharmacology, preventive care, and patient safety.
- Clinical expertise in chronic disease management especially for Diabetes, COPD, CHF, and Asthma.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software applications.
- Strong clinical skill set in a primary care setting or other relevant clinical specialty.
- Excellent management of conflicting priorities and time. Must be able to manage a resolving caseload of approximately 150 patients. Ability to solve problems independently.
- Accountability for professional practice of Nursing in accordance with scope and standards of practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability, including conflict resolution, coaching and constructive feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively with varied personalities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.