Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Cardiac Catheterization – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Registered Nurse- Cath Lab
Who We Are:
In our Cardiac Catheterization department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our technologists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
The Invasive Cardiology Nurse provides care to all age groups referred with various systems abnormalities. He/She assesses/evaluates patients and families in a collaborative manner. He/She demonstrates accountability for decisions. The Invasive Cardiology Nurse identifies, facilitates, and evaluates outcomes of nursing care for an individual patient or group of patients utilizing the nursing process. He/She coordinates all aspects of and provides technical/medical expertise to medical staff for all adult and pediatric diagnosis interventional cardiology procedures performed within their section. He/She documents relevant patient information in writing on all patients undergoing cardiology procedures in accordance with standards of documentation. The Invasive Cardiology Nurse works under the general supervision and is accountable to the RN Clinical Manager for nursing practice.
What You’ll Do:
- Implementation and evaluation of care
- Identifies, facilitates and evaluates outcomes of nursing care for an individual patient or group of patients utilizing the nursing process.
- Evaluates patients considering developmental, biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, self-care, educational and discharge planning needs
- Intervenes based on identified nursing diagnosis and maintains constancy with therapies of other disciplines
- Consistently re-evaluates nursing orders in the provision of patient care
Who You Are:
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing.
- Registered Nurse in NH or compact state
- Holds a BLS & ACLS
- Experienced with a minimum of 1 year in an interventional lab
- Experienced with 2-4 years in ICU/CCU
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid training courses for continued career progression
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.