Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Community Care – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Mon-Fri 8a-5p
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
If you are a Registered Nurse who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a supportive, yet fast-paced environment, then look no further than Foundation Medical Partners. We provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients within your assigned practice, which includes ongoing professional development opportunities and clinical training to support and enhance your success in Ambulatory Care.
Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Collaborate with other clinical staff including MDs, RNs, therapists, and administrative staff to provide compassionate care for our ambulatory patients. Assess, delegate, coordinate, and evaluate nursing care for patients in collaboration with the clinical team.
· Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution preferred.
· Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
· One year professional nursing experience preferred. Previous experience in ambulatory
· Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
· Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.