Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Women’s Care of Nashua – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 36-40 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Assist provider as necessary; room patients, take vitals, triage patients, call in scripts and other associated responsibilities.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current NH or compact state license.
- One year professional nursing experience preferred. Previous experience in ambulatory setting preferred.
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to specialty.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.