Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Cardiology – Nashua NH
Schedule: Part time 1-19 hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
Join us for a hiring event!
Tuesday November 12th from 9 to 11am
Wednesday, November 13th from 2 to 4pm
Human Resources office located at 268 Main St, Nashua.
On the spot interviews provided for qualified candidates.
The Pacer Clinic Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients with pacemakers and ICDs primarily in an outpatient setting under the supervision of providers and Practice Manager. Works under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
· Associate of Science in Nursing (or equivalent) from an accredited institution. Bachelor
of Science in Nursing from an accredited institution preferred.
· Registered Nurse with license in the state of practice (NH, NLC state, MA or both).
Certification in Ambulatory Care Nursing (RN-BC) CCTM or relevant clinical specialty
· 2 years of experience as an RN in a cardiology practice. Previous experience in critical
care setting preferred.
· Knowledge of device interrogation software preferred.
· Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and those procedures related to
· Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows based software applications.
· Skilled in appropriate use of standard precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communications and conflict resolution.
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
· Caring, sympathetic, responsible and detail oriented.
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as requested by
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.