Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Radiology – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 3 Days a week- 10 hour shifts (12p-10p) Every 3rd weekend and call rotation
**$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS **
- 3 Days a week, 10-hour shifts
- Every 3rd weekend and call rotation
Who We Are:
Our Radiology department is committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art department is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our employees to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Performs all aspects of Diagnostic Radiology by producing high quality images and providing compassion and comfort to all patients.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs exams in Diagnostic Radiology including trauma, orthopedic, fluoroscopic, contrast exams and invasive procedures
- Inspects all images performed for quality and proper documentation. Presents completed images to Radiologist for interpretation
- Assists Radiologist with invasive fluoroscopic procedures as required
- Prepares and administers IV, oral and rectal contrast as indicated by protocol
- Practice’s radiation safety by adhering to ALARA guidelines
Who You Are:
- Completion of two years of Radiology Technology training in an AMA approved school to meet the requirement for registry by the ARRT or equivalent training required.
- ARRT (R) certification required or acquired within 1 year of hire date.
- State of New Hampshire Board of Medical Imagining License required.
- One to two years of Radiology experience preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.