Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Quality Management
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
QUALITY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (RN)
Who We Are:
At Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, a four-time Magnet designated hospital, our nurses are engaged in creating exceptional patient outcomes in a supportive work environment. Nurse are empowered to improve patient care through shared governance and evidence-based practice. These core values are why our nurses love working here!
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has been recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Magnet hospital since 2006. The Magnet credential represents the gold standard for an organization that supports autonomous nursing practice and interprofessional collaboration to maintain the highest quality of care.
About the Job:
The QM Coordinator Clinical is responsible for overall coordination of quality assessment and performance improvement activities across the Southern New Hampshire Health. This position requires interaction with internal and external customers including medical staff, administration, department leadership, employees, patients, visitors and external contacts.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a resource to all health system staff for the interpretation and implementation of standards related to accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Assure accuracy of all data and related information used in support of performance improvement work.
- Perform clinical chart reviews, ensuring accurate data abstraction, collection and analysis.
- Act as a resource to the medical staff, councils, committees and departments for the interpretation and implementation of regulatory agency standards/OPPE/FPPE.
- Facilitate medical staff peer review process, including those required for complaints and grievances.
Who You Are:
- BSN required
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of NH
- Minimum of Minimum of five years clinical experience in a Nursing role and three years experience in quality improvement efforts or similar.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Process Improvement and Lean methods and concepts.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Southern NH Medical Center is a 4-time Magnet designated hospital
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid training courses for continued career progression
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.