Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Downtown Nashua Rehab (17 Prospect Street)
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Monday- Friday varied
Who We Are:
In our Rehab Services department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our therapists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
The Professional Rehabilitation Aide (PRA) is for recent or soon to be graduates of an accredited therapy program. The PRA will act as an assistant in all areas of clinical support.
What You’ll Do:
- Hours of position broken up accordingly:
- 32 hours working as Rehabilitation Aide within Clinic
- 8 hours of clinic orientation, mentorship, and observation
- Assist rehabilitation staff (PT/OT/ST) in provision of patient care including, but not limited to, assisting with treatment sessions and patient handling (under the direct supervision of a therapist), equipment procurement, and instruction and/or set-up on equipment.
- Complete front desk operations including, but not limited to, answering phones, checking in/scheduling patients, taking co-pays, registering patients, and checking insurance benefits, as needed.
- Responsible for sending and receiving all rehabilitation documentation to and from providers, to HIM and insurance companies.
Who You Are:
- In final semester or recent graduate of Accredited Therapy (PT/OT/SLP) program required.
- Expectation of passing board exam and obtaining state licensure within 6-months of hire date required
- Passing grades in all completed Clinical affiliations required.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.