Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Foundation Gastroenterology – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full Time
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Responsible for administering, directing, planning and coordinating all individual practice and facility activities. Including the implementation and management of Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) goals and objectives. Responsible for the operational development, growth and success of all practices within the facility. Responsible for the administration and application of all Foundation Medical Partners policies, procedures and protocols and continual assessment for the development and execution of process improvements. The Practice Manager is responsible for the application of and contribution to the goals and objectives of Foundation Medical Partners. Works with providers and staff to ensure the smooth operation of the practice(s) and all individual and collective practice development.
· High School diploma.
· Bachelor's in management or healthcare field preferred.
· Minimum of three years practice management experience and demonstrated leadership skills required.
· Minimum of three years of administrative experience required.
· EMR experience preferred.
· Customer / patient relations experience highly preferred.
· Experience with staff supervision. Account payable and account receivable processes.
· Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and appropriate sentence structure.
· Must have knowledge of organizational practice/policies, procedures and systems.
· Familiarity with common Windows-based office software applications.
· Knowledge of medical practices, terminology, and reimbursement policies.
· Demonstrated medical management skills in organizational environments.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce correspondence and present information.
· Strong leadership skills. Time management skills along with the ability to prioritize daily work flow.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication to effectively communicate and resolve conflict.
· Excels at effectively managing multiple providers and/or multiple practices.
· Ability to affect change by involvement in development and follow through on strategic projects.
· Ability to continually exceed at demonstrating commitment to facility and organizational initiatives.
· Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
· Ability to remain focused in a busy environment and meet deadlines. Ability to interact on all professional levels. Ability to delegate and supervise others. Ability to demonstrate a caring and compassionate customer service orientation in dealing with the public.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.