Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Human Resources – Foundation Medical Partners
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…” Check it out below.
The Physician Recruiter will have overall responsibility of recruiting qualified candidates for Physician, Advanced Practice Providers and other credentialed providers. The Physician Recruiter will collaborate with Physicians, Administrative Leaders and hiring managers to plan, coordinate and implement all activities for the recruitment and hiring of physicians and other providers. Responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process, including practice profiles, advertising, sourcing, pre-screening, on-site interviews, contract negotiations, hiring and on-boarding. The physician recruiter must work as part of a team, communicate effectively with all disciplines and levels of professionals, and successfully multi-task under tight deadlines. Collaborates with and fosters positive working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to meet annual recruitment and retention goals and strategies set by President/COO and the leadership team.
- Responsible for recruitment of new physicians and Allied Health Professionals for Foundation Medical Partners. Responsible for full-cycle recruitment of physicians and other non-physician providers in assigned areas.
- In coordination with hiring team-Medical Directors, Physicians and key stakeholders-develops a practice profile and effective recruitment strategies/campaigns for recruitment of physicians and providers in training and in practice for designated specialties and locations.
- Serves as primary contact to all provider candidates during recruitment process, establishing solid relationships that will contribute to strong retention.
- Participates in periodic needs assessment for provider manpower planning. Responsible for maintaining accurate, up to date inventories of physicians and Allied Health Professionals in the market, as well as identifying local and national manpower trends.
- Uses a variety of sourcing techniques, network resources and talent acquisition strategies to identify candidates (both internal and external) to fill approved requisitions while building pipelines for projected/anticipated openings- Includes but not limited to: cold calling, email, direct mail, advertising, connections with residency programs and state and national organizations.
- Attends and represents FMP provider opportunities at regional and national provider association conferences and job fairs.
- Performs all recruiting activities: promotes FMP and positions, screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates to hiring managers. Notifies candidates not selected for positions.
- Plans interviews. Engages and partners with hiring team and candidates on interviewing process and final candidate selection.
- Prepares, extends and negotiates offers of employment in collaboration with VP Provider Services and hiring managers. Educates candidates on FMP compensation, benefits and performance evaluation practices/programs. Prepares final agreement for signature and mailing.
- Keeps members of physician recruiting strategy teams appraised of recruiting issues and serves as a source of recruitment information.
- Serves as the primary contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruitment, hiring and on-boarding process.
- Manages recruitment processes by ensuring requisitions are complete, budgeted and job postings are accurate.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of the Physician Recruitment budget.
- Participates in process improvement projects related to physician and associate provider recruitment and retention (i.e. credentialing, compensation concerns, staffing issues within offices/clinics).
- Generates and maintains operational and candidate tracking data and information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Represents SNHH in a professional manner to ensure the first impression is positive and increases likelihood of recruitment of top candidates.
- Provides regular recruitment updates to the FMP Leadership Team, collaborates on recruitment related manpower planning presentations and produces recruitment reports, as needed.
- This role is on-site and participates in review of current physician and AP staff, retention initiatives through continuing relationships with staff through their on-boarding and tenure within the organization
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, analyze data and information and be able to propose and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Acesses Foundation participation at conferences for recruitment purposes.
- Understands and carries out the policies and procedures of Foundation Medical Partners.
- Adheres to HIPAA regulations, infection control and safety guidelines.
- Attends mandatories or in-services as requested.
- Remains updated as to policy/procedural changes.
· Bachelor's degree in related field.
· 8-10 years of related experience.
· Knowledge of recruitment methods and current recruitment trends.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Collaboration and diplomacy skills required.
· Computer literacy required.
· Able to foster trust and respect among Leadership Team and Providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.