Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Downtown Nashua Rehab (17 Prospect Street)
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: Monday thru Friday – vary
Per Diem position.
Hours: Monday-Friday, hours flexible
Who We Are:
In our Physical Therapy department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our therapists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Provides physical therapy services to inpatients and/or outpatients of all ages from birth through geriatrics with developmentally based exceptions (children under 17 years of age with certain neurological or developmental disorders and/or infants in the nursery or NICU).
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluates patients including subjective information, objective information, assessment, and prognosis and establishes effective goals and treatment plans appropriately.
- Implements patient specific treatment plan and modifies as needed. Develops and implements a patient-appropriate educational program with family’s participation when necessary and modifies treatment plan as needed. Updates as needed.
- Delegates and shares appropriate patients with physical therapy assistants
- Provides clinical supervision to new staff and/or affiliating students.
- Completes and processes insurance and third-party payer information in a timely manner.
- Maintains clinical competency and uses equipment and techniques which are safe and appropriate for skill level.
Who You Are:
- Graduate of accredited school of Physical Therapy required.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Graston Certification – Outpatient PT, Lymphedema Certification helpful – Outpatient PT
- Dry Needling Certification helpful – Outpatient PT preferred.
- 1-2 years of Physical Therapy experience preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.