Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Downtown Nashua Rehab (17 Prospect Street)
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: Monday thru Friday – vary
Per Diem position.
Hours: Monday-Friday, hours flexible
Come join a department with amazing Patient satisfaction scores! Rewarding work helping patients better their lives. Promote a strong professional collaborative team environment! Highly encourage career advancement.
See what else SNHH has to offer!
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on & Employee Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
Provides physical therapy services to outpatients of all ages.
- Graduate of accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current (or pending) licensure in physical therapy in the State of New Hampshire
- Graston, Lymphedema and/or Dry Needling Certification helpful
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.