Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Per diem
Hours: 2 weekend days per month
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Provides physical therapy services to inpatients of all ages from birth through geriatrics with developmentally based exceptions (children under 17 years of age with certain neurological or developmental disorders and/or infants in the nursery or NICU).
· Graduate of accredited school of Physical Therapy
· Current (or pending) licensure in physical therapy in the State of New Hampshire
· CPR certification preferred.
· Graston Certification – Outpatient PT, Lymphedema Certification helpful – Outpatient PT
· Dry Needling Certification helpful – Outpatient PT preferred.
· Understanding of professional code of ethics and standards of practice.
· Ability to perform evaluation and treatment procedures related to job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.