Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Oncology Pharmacy – Nashua NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:30am-4pm
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Provides professional technical support to the Oncology Pharmacist to assure the safe and effective preparation, dispensing and administration of medications, including chemotherapy, for hematology and oncology patients within the clinic.
· Pharmacy Technician registration in NH required.
· CPhT certification completed or in process of obtaining (test date scheduled).
· Two years' experience preparing IV medication. Two years' experience preparing IV chemotherapy preferred.
· Medical terminology.
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize daily workflow.
· Skilled at tactful and diplomatic interpersonal communication and conflict resolution.
· Able to work with computers and perform data entry.
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to remain productive and positive in a stressful work environment.
· Must be willing to assist in other positions at the request of the manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.