Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Reports to the Assistant Director of Pharmacy and ultimately the Director of Pharmacy. Provides comprehensive professional pharmacy services for patients of all age groups. Complies with all Southern New Hampshire Medical Center Policies and Procedures. Supervises Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Students per NH Board of Pharmacy Rules and Regulations
· B.S. Pharmacy or PharmD.
· Current licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
· 2 to 4 years institutional practice preferred.
· Office computer and Medical Center computer skills needed to access and enter information. Proficiency with HIS systems and associated hardware.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to deliver thorough and compassionate care to patients.
· Ability to quickly assess situations and develop plan.
· Ability to interpret medical information in decision making process.
· Ability to research drug information and make appropriate recommendations to providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.