Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: 3 East – Med/Surg Neuro/Orthopedics
Schedule: Per Diem
$3000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time LNA's
Clinical Assistant (LNA)
Who We Are:
Our 3 East staff demonstrate a strong work ethic based on teamwork, respect, and the desire to provide a higher level of culturally competent care to our patients. This fast-paced unit provides outstanding nursing care to our pre- and post-op surgical specialties and diagnoses related to gastroenterology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and other medical conditions. These patients are admitted as inpatients, outpatients, or observation patients and are predominantly adults, though some older pediatric patients may be admitted to the unit based on their care needs.
About the Job:
Clinical Assistants (LNAs) are a combination of Health Unit Coordinators and Licensed Nursing Assistants. As a member of the Patient Care Services team, Clinical Assistants support in patient care, coordinate administrative functions of assigned patient care areas, and facilitate patient flow throughout the department.
What You’ll Do:
- ADL’s and patient care assistance
- Maintain a safe patient care environment
- Prepare and maintain patient records with appropriate data elements
- Collect and document basic patient care information as delegated
Who You Are:
- Completed LNA program & active licensure in the state of NH
- Basic medical terminology.
- Previous EMR experience a plus.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid training courses for continued career progression