Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Pediatric Speech
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Monday- Thursday 8-6:30 & Friday 8-4:30
** $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS **
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Pediatric Rehab Center in Hudson, NH – We are your primary source for comprehensive pediatric rehabilitation services in the greater Nashua region. Our highly qualified team of specialists can help children to function better at home, in school, and in the community.
We offer a wide range of pediatric therapies and specialty services for children who show signs or have been diagnosed with one or more of the following conditions:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Aspergers, PDD, Autism)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
- Difficulty with Hearing and/or Listening
- Feeding and Swallowing Issues (Motor and/or Sensory Based)
- GERD, GI Dysmotility
- Genetic Disorders (such as Down's Syndrome)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Toe Walking
Speech/Language Pathologist needed for growing outpatient pediatric program for afternoon and early evening appointments. Speech Pathologist evaluates and implements treatment programs and provides rehabilitative services for children with speech and language disorders following demonstration of competency across clinical domains.
- Graduate of accredited school of speech and language pathology.
- Current (or pending) licensure in speech and language pathology in the State of New Hampshire.
- Must hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by ASHA (CCC-SLP).
- CPR certification.
- Feeding and oral motor experience helpful.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Ability to work in demanding, stressful environment with sufficient concentration to complete patient treatment goals even with interruptions and distractions.
- Understanding of professional code of ethics and standards of practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional in conduct, appearance and communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.