Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Amherst OBGYN
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
We invite you to join our incredible team!
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video “We believe in the little moments…”
Responsible for greeting patients, checking in and checking out patients, answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, scheduling tests and procedures, entering referrals, filing and other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Minimum one year experience in a customer service position preferred.
· Knowledge of reception tasks, clinic policies/procedures, paperwork.
· Strong written and verbal/communication skills required.
· Familiarity with common Windows-based office software applications preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.