Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Department: Nashua O/P Physical Therapy
Schedule: Per Diem
Hours: Variable Float
Who We Are:
In our Rehab Services department, we are committed to transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to empower our therapists to provide the best care possible.
About the Job:
Act as a representative in all areas of clerical support. Assumes responsibility for all facets of front desk operations, including greeting patients, answering incoming telephone calls, scheduling appointments, entering, and tracking referrals, scanning, filing, patient registration and other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet internal and external customers.
- Answer telephone calls and provide general information
- Check-in and check-out patients.
- Register patients. Schedule appointments and enter and track referrals.
- Scan and index documentation.
- Collect and process co-payments.
- Process insurance information/requirements and communicate appropriately.
- Demonstrate positive engagement in providing the best customer service to patients and staff.
- Schedule interpreters including utilization of live interpreters, translation dual phone and audio/visual translation devises, when needed.
- Communicate effectively with staff, patients, families, and providers.
- Provide back-up to other administrative support staff, as needed
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service position preferred.
- Knowledge of reception tasks, clinic policies/procedures and paperwork required.
- Understanding of medical terminology preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared success.
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit’s eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time & part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- & So much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.