Foundation Medical Partners
Department: Primary Care of Milford – Milford NH
Schedule: Full-time 30+ hours
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Southern NH Medical Center
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire.
The Patient Service Representative is responsible for greeting patients, answering all incoming telephone calls, providing general information, check-in for all patients, communicating with internal and external customers, scheduling appointments, entering and tracking referrals, filing and other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service position preferred.
- Knowledge of reception tasks, clinic policies/procedures, and paperwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Familiarity with common Windows-based software applications preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to perform detailed tasks.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and meet deadlines.
- Caring and compassionate customer service orientation in dealing with the public.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and assist other offices as requested by manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.